PIONEER TRAVEL, LLC and ROYAL CARIBBEAN CRUISE LINE
Official Contest Rules
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. residents who have entered via the Milwaukee Admirals link.
2. Employees of Pioneer Travel, LLC, and Milwaukee Admirals, their affiliated companies, and advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
1. Entry online, by Milwaukee Admirals:
a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry allowed per account holder.
b) To enter, log onto https://admiralscontact.formstack.com/forms/pioneer_caribbean_cruise
to like, comment, and share the entry. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
c) The contest starts on December 6, 2019 and all entries must be received by the Milwaukee Admirals by March, 31, 2020. Pioneer Travel, LLC is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer, or any other electronic malfunction.
d) On April 4, 2020 five (5) winners from the previous competitions will engage in an
on-ice competition with one (1) winner winning the cruise. Remaining valid entries will not carry over to the next drawing.
1. One (1) winner will be awarded. That winner will receive (1) free inside cabin on a 7-day Royal Caribbean Cruise in the Caribbean valued at $3000.00 for two adults. Cruise can be Eastern, Western or Southern Caribbean, based on winner’s preference.
2. The winner will be notified on April 4, 2020 by the Milwaukee Admirals. Before claiming the prize, the winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to Pioneer Travel, LLC at the time of notification. Winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within fourteen (14) days of notification, at the time winner claims his/her prize in person at Milwaukee Admirals/UWM Panther Arena. Pioneer Travel, LLC reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If the prize cannot be USED within one year (365) days (April 4, 2021) or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited.
4. Prize must be booked at least 90 days prior to departure.
5. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of Pioneer Travel, LLC. Pioneer Travel, LLC has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. Non-transferable/no cash value or assignment of prizes is allowed.
6. Each winner is responsible for paying all pre-paid gratuities, beverage packages, insurance, any cabin upgrades, additional people in the cabin, airfare or excursions, as well as any local, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Winner must complete and sign a Form W-9. Pioneer Travel, LLC will pay for inside cabin, taxes and port charges.
7. Only one prize will be awarded. Winner must be at least 18 years old.
8. Pioneer Travel, LLC is not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
9. Pioneer Travel, LLC is not responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
10. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Pioneer Travel, LLC has the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
11. Must be booked with Pioneer Travel, LLC.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
2. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Pioneer Travel, LLC and Milwaukee Admirals accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
3. Pioneer Travel, LLC cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or contest information. Pioneer Travel, LLC is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
6. Pioneer Travel, LLC reserves the right to make rules and contest changes, and change the aforementioned contest dates.
7. By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against Pioneer Travel, LLC, Milwaukee Admirals, and their respective parents, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this contest.